EST. 2006

Go GaRy!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.04.2009

Finally some respect...


BREAKING INTO THE TOP 25




With an unbelievable start to the season, in fact the best start ever in Aggie basketball history, I think it's time that my hubby and his teammates got some respect. We were thrilled to find out that Stew Morrill and his band of ballers were finally voted into the coveted top 25 by D1 coaches and the Associated Press. Though I know that USU's 22nd spot on the list is always up for grabs, combined with the fact that polls like these can be pretty capricious , I was still glad to see that someones hard work is getting acknowledged. And by someones hard work I really mean a lot of peoples hard work... like Coach, his fantastic staff, the players(GO #55!), the athletic department, announcers/media, parents, family and last but not least the incredible fans that continue to fill up the Spectrum religiously. So even if our time on the polls is short, I couldn't be a prouder player's wife or fan and I can't think of a team that deserves it more!

Here are a few articles on the exciting news:)

http://www.usu.edu/ust/index.cfm?article=33738
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings
http://www.sltrib.com/collegesports/ci_11614181
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/wac/2009-02-04-utah-state-wilkinson_N.htm.

As of late...

6 comments:

Jared and Katie said...

Hey cute girl! I'm glad you updated your blog! Keep in touch! Love ya!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

cute pics...glad you finally updated...and WAY TO GO AGGIES!

Jennifer said...

finally! yeah. I check your blog all the time. So, a co-worker just sent me this link & you need to add it to your blog: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/wac/2009-02-04-utah-state-wilkinson_N.htm. Way to go Gary!

Taisa N said...

Cute Blog Petey! I love it!! :D

Raelynn said...

Cute dog!! Go Aggies!! Cute updated pictures!

Clint and Laci said...

Hey we went private. Email me diente80@gmail.com if you want me to add you