EST. 2006

Go GaRy!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.06.2009

I Know .....I Know

So I need an updated post, what else is new...
Things have been kinda slow around here but I will get a new one up soon.
HAPPY NOVEMBER

5 comments:

Trenton and Ashlee said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my comment :) I can't believe you are living where you are. That's so cool. It looks like you guys are having fun and you are cute as ever too!! Love ya! Ash

Sandra said...

I wanna see pictures :) Hope things are going well. Happy November to you guys too!

Ellen Oates said...

Hey there! Hope you are doing well and I would love an update. Thanks for all the love. Miss you guys.

Jon and Bre said...

Hey! How are you guys doing? I found you thru Danielle and Chris' Blog! Just wanted to say hello!

Unknown said...

Hey just wanted to say have and what not hope all is well and should drop me a email if you still got it, smoothc10@hotmail.com, I have tried to make a couple of fbook accounts and for some reason just isnt happenin for me...dont know why well take care and things are good on my end tell G doin his thang! Luv y'all!