Holy cow have I really not posted since we got back from Greece? Shame on me, I have so much catching up to do...ha ha... By the way Gary and I are moving to New Zealand for this yrs bball season and I am super stoked!!!
At the moment I am sitting here at the SLC Airport after the smoothest check-in ever, thoroughly looking forward to the fact that I only have a 2 hour lay over in L.A. when the nice lady comes over the intercom and informs us that our plane is over an hour late coming from Chicago.
Chances of making our connection in 28 min.....pretty high but a little discouraging.
Chances of our bags making the connection in 28 min.....zero
But its all good, this is the first time in all our craziness of traveling that we have ever had a real dilemma. Mostly I am grateful we are traveling together this time and that I have a beautiful island waiting for me at the end of this journey!
I am also grateful for all you amazing people here on the home front. You make Utah summers all the better and this crazy life we have worth living. Thanks for a wonderful summer and mostly for all prayers and well.wishes.
So farewell for now, but we will be back before you know it.
Lots of love....G' day!!!
P.S. visitors welcome mates :)
At Home or At Play
4 years ago




4 comments:
Hope you have the time of your life there...which I'm sure you will. Good luck to Gary this season :)
Wow sounds incredible! Good luck to the both of you!!
That's awesome, hope you have a blast! Too bad we couldn't get together when you were here.
Jess! Ok so do you know how much jealousy is in my blood right now. You are going to be living in NEW ZEALAND whaaaat???? I would love to be going to New Zealand right now. Will you pretty please take lots of pictures and videos so I can live my dream vaction through you. Ry was actually talking about going on a cruise there this winter...maybe we will be seeing you! Love and miss you girl. Good luck!!
Post a Comment