Gary and I were entertaining the idea of taking a little vacation on our way home from N.Z. this spring, to visit this beautiful place below...Fiji...I mean who wouldn't want to when you are clear down here on the other side of the world?

But we decided that we better get home as soon as we can after his season is over so we can spend some time in this place...

To meet this little one
Yup, that's right...it is exactly what you think
YoU...Me...
AnD BABY MaKeS 3
Gary and I couldn't be more thrilled to announce that baby Wilkinson will be joining us soon.
We weren't sure when we were going to share this, the greatest news ever on the face of the planet, with the blogging world...but I can't keep it in any longer!!! Not being home for anyone to see my growing mid-section to give me away or the fact that I am unable to share this wonderful news in person with each of you...well I guess that this is the next best thing. My estimated due date is May 31 2011, I am currently just under 13 wks along. It's going to be close as to whether or not our little loved one will be born in Kiwi Country or the good ol' U.S. of A. If everything goes as planned, I should make it home. Since this is our first pregnancy and all, its anybodies guess as to how things will go. Honestly as long as this baby gets here safe and sound I don't care where I am. Obviously I have my preferences, but I came to terms along time ago with the fact that the chances of having my child in another country were pretty high. I'm not going to worry about that right now, I know that the Lord is aware and all I want to do right now is enjoy this long anticipated moment and soak it all in while it lasts.
I am sure that I will have far too many posts about this new and exciting time in our lives in the coming weeks. More than you will ever want to read so I might as well warn you now. I am not apologizing...we worked dang hard for this little piece of heaven to get here, you better believe that I am going to enjoy every second of it!!!
Isn't our little bundle just a cutie :)




24 comments:
hooray horray horray horray!!!!!
we are BEYOND thrilled for you.
And a baby is WAY better than Fiji. :) Although, that is on our list of places to go too!
xoxo love all 3 of you!
So glad you posted this! Cangrats Girl! We love you guys!
Yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting! You will love it! :) hope you are feeling good!
Jess CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys that I teared up reading this post! (Of course pregnancy hormones helped) I am so happy for you guys and it will be so fun to have a baby so close together! Now we just need Brod and Cara to start right??:)
YAY!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!!! So excited you posted more little pictures!!! So excited for you!! I wish you were closer so I could give you a gigantic hug!! But just remember how much I love you!! Hope you're still feeling good! Love you!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! That is such great news, you made my day. CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to tell Kevin when he comes home :) CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations Jess! How exciting for you! Hope you're feeling well AND that you make it back to Logan to have your sweet little one!
YIPPY!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I am so pumped for you too!!!!! I am jumping up and down and am so pumped that I took a minute to check your block after you mentioned that you updated it on FB. Sweet, I couldn't be more thrilled for the two of you. You will be PHENOMENAL parents, not sure how the dog is going to feel about all this. :) I love you both and Jessica, I wish you the best pregnancy and you keep us posted on all of the excitement.
Oh Jess I am SO SO SO happy for you guys! You will be the BEST parents ever! I cant wait to meet the little cutie. I'm guessing it's a boy just because EVERYONE is having a boy! Love and miss you!
HOO RAY!!! CONGRATS!!!! WE are soooo thrilled for you both!! Hope you are still feeling great! Hope you get super duper fat.... !! ;) TEASING!!
Can't wait to see a cute little Wilkinson baby!! I'll be jealous if you get a red-head!
Yeah Jessica! What a coincidence that we are all having kids at the same time. That is awesome. Congratulations! We should chat about our pregnancies. Like are you way sick? What have your experiences been so far? Keep in touch, and congratulations again!
Yipppe!!!! OH I can't wait till you get home! You two...three should come home for Christmas just so we can rub your belly.:) That was such a cute little post. CONGRATULATIONS again!
YAY! Congratulations! I had a feeling this post might be coming up soon after the comment you left me :) I am so incredibly happy for you and Gary! Wow, you guys are going to be the most amazing parents. What a lucky little babe to be blessed with you two! Keep the updates coming! I'm so excited for you!
I am just bawiling reading this jess! I know how long you guys have wanted this, I am so so happy for yall! ANd post a ton I for one will LOVE to read them! Hope your doing great! Love ya and tell gary congrats!!
yay! Congrats Jess! That is so exciting!
Yay!!I am super excited for you guys and thank you for sharing it on the blogging world. Sometimes that is our only form of communication or how we stayed involved in each others lives. Congrats and tell Gary the same! Love you guys!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so so excited for you guys! You will be the best parents!!!
such great news! congrats!!!! im so excited for you guys!!!
ah yay petey!!! Thats so exciting !! congrats you two!
I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to be wonderful parents!!
WOW congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys :D
Congrats to you and Gary! I can't think of two better parents a baby could ask for.
We had a great Thanksgiving with your parents and Spencer. You guys were missed, we were very excited to hear your good news.
Lots of love!
Mardi
WAHOOO!!!! That is all i have to say I am so stinking excited! Our due dates of so close. Congrats to you guys. What a fun journey!!
Post a Comment