Click the link below to see my silly husband and his fun team mates bust some moves. This made me laugh so hard, I can't beleive that this actually made it onto the news. Got to Love my man! Not sure if I like the comment at the end of the video "and the better the breakers play, the worse the dancing seems to get" right when Gary is doing the robot...don't hate Mr. News man, my hubby has some moves and he is cute!
Breakers bust a move at practice - 3 Sport - Video - 3 News
Hope this makes you smile...I know I did
At Home or At Play
4 years ago




2 comments:
That was pretty funny. I was expecting to see more moves, Gary was the only one breakin' it out. Way to go Gary!
Way to go Gary! We watched your interview too. Sweet shades. Thanks for the link. We like seeing Gary on the news. We miss you guys! Oh we sent you a Christmas card. Hope it comes before January. :) Our address
104 South 1100 East
Smithfield, Ut 84335
Post a Comment