EST. 2006

Go GaRy!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.11.2011

Half Way There!

‎20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go
(: This baby is half way here :)

At times it feels like this pregnancy has gone really fast, at other times it feels like we are going at a snails pace. Either way I am just so grateful that it is happening at all!

Lately I have been feeling this urgent need to start "nesting". There is so much that needs to be done at our home in Logan before the baby arrives. De cluttering, rearranging, DI-ing, converting the office into the nursery...etc, etc. I know that it will all get done eventually and that it doesn't have to be "perfect" for my baby to be happy. But we all know I can be a little particular. That being said, I am a bit frustrated that if I will make it home at all before I deliver, I will have a limited amount of time to do what I would like to in order to be ready for baby boy.

I know that being frustrated doesn't do anyone any good, what a waste of energy! I can't do anything about the situation and what will be will be. So for now I am just going to be HAPPY and focus on the fact that

we are half way done baking this precious bundle,
what a blessing!


Here is a small glimpse of the notorious "bump" pics

7 comments:

Kip & Alisha said...

Yay! I can't believe you're halfway done! Keep the pics coming :)

Sandra said...

How fun! Yep you can see the bump in your bottom pics. Your still so skinny :) Do you know when you will be coming home?

Melissa said...

It is crazy to think you are halfway!!! You seriously are so skinny you hardly look prego at all! Tiniest bump ever! :) You are darling, Petey!

Julie said...

Baby has a LOT of growing to do!!!!!!! YOU ARE STILL SO TINY! Seriously. Your 19.5 weeks is how I look when I'm not pregnant. How sad for me.

Lookin hot mama! xoxo

Stephen and Emma Pearson said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! YOur prego! Im so so excited for you! Being a Mommy has been more amazing then I ever expected, I'm sure you will love it too!!!! I hope all goes well and you can deliver here in the USA!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats to making it to 20 weeks! You are beautiful!

Eric and Jenny said...

Well hello!

I am so happy you commented on my blog, thank you so much. I have to say I did see New Zealand a few times and thought hmmm I don't know anybody there. But now I do!

Seriously New Zealand that's so cool. How do you like it there, do you get homesick at all? I can't imagine....that's pretty great about your husband. I bet you are so proud, and congrats on a new little one coming. You will love being a mommy, it's amazing.

I bet maybe you know my cousins in BR, in fact that is how I know Kellee she is cousins to my cousins on the other side of the family. Tayler and Kylie Williams? Do you know them? My maiden name is Williams I have all sorts of family in BR, love it there.

Okay sorry for my novel, so glad you commmented and please do keep reading my blog cause I plan on keeping up on yours now too!