Here is a quick update
- The earthquake in New Zealand was on the South Island, we are located on the North Island so we are ok. But PLEASE pray for those poor people on the South Island, they had just barely been able to get things back to completely "normal" from the last quake when this one hit. Once I hear of the best way to send relief efforts I will fill you all in. Thanks for all your messages and concerns

- We have a new, fun calling that should be exciting. We are the YSA advisers for our ward in Takapuna. I hope we can make a difference. Gary will still continue to teach Sunday school, so some days he will have double duty but he loves it.

- Gary & his team have secured a spot in the play offs which is ideal

- He has now scored over 300 points this season which is amazing
- The Breakers are in first place with about a 5 game spread between them and the team that is currently in 2nd place which is fantastic
I am behind on my pregnancy pics too
- We still don't know where the baby will be born...maybe not so fantastic ha ha
I am 26 weeks or 6 1/2 months so I guess we still have time to figure it out. I don't feel like going into detail at this particular time as to why we don't know whether or not we will have a "kiwi" baby...but the bottom line is this.
The time table of the latest date I can fly to the U.S. combined with Gary's upcoming schedule as well as some other variables that have unexpectedly come up have complicated our plan a bit. But I am happy to be having these complications...they are just that, complications
- On that note, our B-dub is growing at an incredible rate. For those of you who are already mommies, this will make sense...for those who are waiting their turn to be preggo, I hope this makes sense. But you know the little chart they make of your pregnancy...where they plug in how many weeks you are with the measurements of the baby and then they can make a graph of mommy & babies current growth and expected growth...ok
Well at my last appointment I was not even far enough along to be on the chart, but my babies measurements were ha ha. I was 24 weeks (they start charting at 26 here) but the little man was measuring between 26-28 weeks. Am I surprised no, it's not like his mum & dad are little people...but I have to admit, it was a little overwhelming to see it on paper. Especially given the fact that even though I feel like a house, I have been doing pretty good (good not great) as far as the "belly" goes. The doc even asked me where I was keeping this baby, he then went on to say if things keep going the way they are, that baby Wilkinson will be over 9 lbs.
This cockatoo randomly flew straight for my head and landed on our hotel balcony in Australia. Myself, my Mom, Pop & Bro are out here for a bit to catch one of Gary's games and to see the great barrier reef




5 comments:
I totally know how you feel when you say you feel like a house. Pretty sure my insides no longer fit inside my outsides. And the exponential growth sounds familiar too. I mean, I didn't even really show till 25 weeks and now I feel as though I have exploded :) That is what we get for marrying tall boys. Gotta love 9 lb babies, right? I'm glad the quake didn't affect you and that you got to visit with the fam. Also, congrats to Gary and his great season!
I love the belly shots. You look so cute prego! I swear I start showing now at 2 to 3 months. My body knows right where to put the weight. My third baby was 9lb 4 oz but I'm blaming it on Milano cookies, I couldn't get enough :) Very cool that Gary's team will be going to the playoffs. Glad all is safe and well!
So good to read your update and hear you guys are safe! You are looking so cute! Congrats to Gary on his great success! That's awesome! I hope everything works out with where you have the baby! Love ya!
Glad to hear you guys are safe and doing well. Your b-dub is growing nicely :) I am excited to see this little man. Hope all continues to go well for you guys!!
You are so cute with that little bump!! I am glad to hear your baby is doing well I hope he doesnt get over 9 lbs cause that is a big baby. I am glad your family was able to visit :) p.s. did you hear that cinthia is engaged
Post a Comment