Jordan James Wilkinson
Born May 26th 2011
10:33:55 pm
5 pounds 15 oz.
19.5 inches
I don't think a girl could feel anymore humbled, lucky or blessed than I do now. Sometimes it still feels like it didn't happen, that it all was a dream...too good to be true. Then I hold our heaven sent son in my arms and the warmth washes all over me. A special place in my heart smiles and feels whole all because of one tiny, perfect little boy. I look into those handsome eyes...so pure, so new and feels me up, encompassing every fiber of my being and all I can feel is love. Love for this precious spirit, the love of my Heavenly father who trusted us enough to send this sweet baby. The love from all of the people who love the 3 of us, and last but certainly not least...the love we both have from a special husband and father whose hard work and sacrifice made it possible for Jordan to finally join us. Truly the Lord is aware and gives us exactly what we need, when we need it. I am sure grateful Heavenly Father knew we needed our Jordan James right now, It's hard to imagine what we ever did without our son.
Also, a BIG thanks for the nice fb comments and well wishes. Especially thank you to all of our families and the visitors we have had over the past few weeks...it's truly appreciated.




3 comments:
It is truly your greatest blessing. Enjoy him now they grow up so fast :) I am so happy for you guys and hope all continues to go well. Love ya!
This post made me cry. You are so amazing and I am beyond happy for you!
Congratulations Gary and Jessica! I am so happy for both of you! He is darling!!!!
Post a Comment