Yup I'm behind and I don't want to hear about it haha...jk
I have about 283671236123 drafts sitting there waiting to be finished and posted. I will get around to it hopefully sooner than later.
And no my lack of posting has nothing to do with being a new mom, oh how I love saying that..."new mom" :) I really have the time...I have just chosen not to for a while I guess. I am so terrible at wanting to keep up while we are in Utah. Instead of spending time posting about what we are up to, I would rather use that precious time stateside actually doing the things that are "post worthy" ha ha if that makes sense.
Anyway life is good and us Wilkinson's keep plugging along, learning as we go. We are back in New Zealand for the 2011-2012 season and to say the least it is wonderful to be back. Gary (who just turned 29...what?!) had his season opener this weekend and is off to a great start personally and as a team...that never hurts in this business. Duh statement I know, but my fellow bball wives know where I am coming from.
I feel like I am in a really good place. Learning a lot, working on some new goals, falling on my face when it comes to other goals, enjoying my handsome hubby, adoring my gorgeous son and smiling as much as I can.
Jordan is pretty much the most amazing little man, just ask anyone who meets him. He's got a grin that makes it humanly impossible not to grin back. A goofy giggle that melts your heart and an active little body that is surprisingly strong. He can roll over back to tummy/tummy to back and loves standing solid as a rock with only a little bit of help for balance.
I could go on and on and on and on, but as you can imagine those 723612635162 posts waiting to be published have a bunch of that good stuff so I wont spoil it ;) But I should mention that Jordan didn't think the itunes gift card I picked out for him to give to daddy for his bday was a cool enough present. So J decided that he would rather cut some teeth for daddy instead haha. Actually so far, like most everything in his little life thus far, Jordan has been a champ and has even take teething in stride.
Well rather than drag this weak-sauce, excuse for a catch up post on any longer...its time for me to say good night
Loves from New Zealand, don't forget to smile folks
At Home or At Play
4 years ago




5 comments:
cutest baby laugh ever. love it!
I'm glad everything is going well for you guys. Your little guys is adorable.
This video is so darling! He is soooo cute! I love his little giggles and I love Gary's little giggles too. haha I'm so glad you are going to start up on your blog again. I will read every single 789,879,583 post!
Miss you guys!!! Tyler especially liked hearing Gary talk like that :) so funny. Love you, be safe!
So glad all is going well for you guys. Jordan is adorable, it makes me miss my little guy being that little. Enjoy it goes so fast :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment